All shipments leave our facility Monday through Friday. While we make every effort to process and ship orders promptly, please note the following:
- Some orders may be drop-shipped from other suppliers, so we cannot guarantee same or next-day shipments.
- Most shipments will leave within 1-3 business days after processing.
- If there are known delays, we will notify you as soon as possible.
We strive to work with efficient suppliers, and most orders will leave within 1-3 business days after processing. Delivery times may vary:
- Standard ground shipments typically take 1-5 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipments will arrive based on your selected shipping speed, in addition to processing time.
- Please allow extra time for deliveries to remote rural areas and during peak holiday seasons.
When your order ships, you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email with a tracking number and a link to track your order. If you didn't provide an email address during phone orders, please contact customer service if you don't receive your order within 10 business days.
We primarily use UPS, USPS, and FedEx for shipping. While we offer express service, please contact us before ordering for shipping quotes. All orders must ship to physical addresses; we do not ship to PO boxes.
Causes of Shipping Delays
Shipping delays can occur due to various reasons:
- Incorrect shipping address or zip code.
- Unforeseen circumstances at our facility.
- Delays by shipping companies; we'll assist in resolving such issues.
- Delays during holiday seasons between Thanksgiving and Christmas; please plan for extra time.
- Back-ordered items; we'll inform you promptly if your ordered product is delayed.
- Undeliverable packages (orders returned to us); these will be credited back to your credit card with a restocking fee.
- Billing address inconsistency with your credit card records; we may verify to prevent fraud.
We primarily use UPS, USPS, and FedEx for shipping, but some shipments may use motor freight carriers. We choose the best carrier available at the time of shipment.
Shipping costs are determined using rate calculations. Rates may be inaccurate for Alaska and Hawaii, so contact us for accurate quotes. Shipments over 150 lbs. or dimensionally too large for UPS will be sent via LTL truck freight and charged a flat rate at checkout.
Under normal circumstances, we process orders the same or following business day, Monday through Friday, during typical business hours. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday, except on holidays.
We do not ship to freight forwarders, Canada, US Territories outside the 48 contiguous United States, or internationally.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO/FPO addresses through our website. If needed, have a friend or family member accept delivery and forward it to you.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii, but please note that the UPS rate quoted during checkout is an estimate. Additional shipping charges may apply, and we recommend contacting us for accurate quotes. For Priority Mail shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us at (440) 946-2178 during our business hours or use our online contact form.
Multiple Shipping Addresses
Each order can be shipped to only one address. If you need items sent to different addresses, place separate orders for each shipping address.
Billing and Shipping Address Matching
For your protection against fraud, we generally ship to billing addresses. In some cases, we may override this policy; please call us at (440) 946-2178 to discuss any exceptions.
If you wish to return all or part of your order, please contact an Accessory Specialist at 440-946-2178.
- You must have the original copy of the receipt.
- No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date of the receipt.
- No refunds on special order purchases.
- A 15% restocking fee on all non-stock items may be applied.
- No refunds on installed items.
- No refunds on items that have been custom painted.
- Original shipping, return shipping, and handling costs are non-refundable.
- Items must be in their original packaging.
- Exceptions to this return policy may apply.
We may not be able to stop an order once it has been placed. If you are unsure about an order, please call us at 440-946-2178 before completing your purchase.
Most of our products are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranties, which vary by product and are provided when you receive it. If your product fails after our 30-day return window, contact our customer service department for assistance with submitting a warranty claim.
Shipping and labor costs are not included in the warranty and will be at your expense. We are not liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising from our products. We are not responsible for inconvenience, labor costs, legal fees, or other expenses incurred while your item is being inspected or replaced.
If we complete the installation at D&S Automotive, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on the workmanship of our installations.